Having a protruding belly not only ruins our looks but it also serves as an invite to diseases such as type 2 diabetes and heart disease. If you scour through the internet, you will find hundreds of articles on ways to lose belly fat but to find the one that suits you is like looking for a needle in a haystack. This does not mean that you should give up. In fact, it is best to read as many such articles as possible and watch as many fitness videos as you can so that you can get a complete idea on what can be the best way to lose belly fat.
Losing belly fat isn't just about fitting into your favorite outfits, but it can also improve your overall health and extend your lifespan. Weight loss does have to be as difficult a task as you imagine it to be. If you are someone who doesn’t have a lot of time on their hands to join a gym and are looking for the easiest way to lose weight without exercise, then dieting is your only option. If your goal is within the range of a 5 - 10 kilo weight loss, then you won’t have to do any dramatic lifestyle changes, just having a healthy and balanced diet is enough.
There are other simple lifestyle habits that you can adopt as a way to lose belly fat.
1. Make sure you drink plenty of water. This will increase your energy level and keep your body hydrated.
2. Start your day with a 30 minute morning walk.
3. Eat a lot of watermelon. Watermelon has a high water content and eating it keeps the stomach full for a long time. It reduces appetite and curbs the urge to overeat. When you eat less food then obviously you will reduce belly fat.
4. Eating things like vegetables, fruits, salads and milk is the easiest way to lose weight without exercise. Do not include things that have a high fat content in your diet.
5. Studies have shown that probiotics supplements containing lactobacillus help in reducing weight as well as removing belly fat permanently.
6. Add 2-3 spoons of honey and juice of 2 lemons to a glass of lukewarm water every morning and drink it. Do this daily. This is one of the best ways to lose belly fat.
7. Cabbage is a very useful vegetable when it comes to reducing fat. If you do not like cabbage then eat it in the form of salad, at least once daily.
8. Take 3-4 glasses of water in a jug and squeeze 3-4 lemons in it, add 6-7 tulsi leaves. Now put some pieces of cucumber in it. If you want, you can also add cucumber juice to it. Now keep this mixture covered in a vessel overnight. Drink it after waking up in the morning. This will not only reduce belly fat but will also improve your skin.
9. Garlic proves to be very helpful in reducing weight, so in the same way it is also very useful in reducing belly fat. Chew two cloves of garlic daily and drink a glass of lukewarm lemon water.
10. Cumin is also very helpful in reducing belly fat. Apart from this, apple, pineapple, cucumber and tomato are also helpful in reducing excess belly fat. Pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain that helps reduce fat and apples contain fiber and beta-carotene that reduce fat.
If you are a beginner, it is completely natural that you are confused about your fitness journey. You may even begin to feel intimidated and want to give up. But trust us, the above mentioned tips will get you started on your way to lose weight. After this, just avoid junk food and try to keep as healthy a diet as possible and soon you will be able to witness your body transformation. Stay healthy, stay fit :)